My husband and I own a jewelry store. We are just a small business trying to compete with the bigger retailers, and while he manages all the financial matters, he leaves me to take charge of all the aesthetic matters, which includes buying and setting up. A glass showcase is very important to jewelry showcases because it’s how we display our product. So I wanted to really make our showcases the focal point of our store, because the jewelry speaks for itself. Who did I turn to? Sturdy Store Displays.

When I was looking for showcases I saw a lot that were just that: showcases. But when I went to Sturdy Store Displays, they provided me with so many options that made the jewelry part of the showcases. Halogen lights and mirrored ends make it seem to the customer like there’s an endless treasury of diamonds within the showcase – a little treasure chest. It makes them want to take something from the jewelry showcase, and usually, they do! We have a glass showcase that is classy and most of them have a certain attraction that makes you want to feel like a natural diamond owner. So when you’re looking for Streamline Showcases or retail display of any sort, go to Sturdy Store Displays. It really does make a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sturdy Store Displays Blog

Sturdy Store Displays

www.sturdystoredisplays.com

Phone: 1888-222-7330

About Us

STURDY STORE DISPLAYS prides itself in every detail of our work, from the superb mechanical parts to our impressive customer service. We welcome you to contact us for any additional information about your needs.